Sunday, March 10, 2019

my trip to up town bounce

My Trip To up Town  Bounce
One hot summer's day I went to up town bounce with my friend Alisha and her sister Tanisha it looked so cool there was even a basketball/netball hoop and there was a huge slide. I straight away started to and I went so high and  shoot a goal my friends and my mum and their mum were playing dodgeball so I joined in after a while I started to sweat even if fans surrounded it was like I was on the sun!!! After I went on the slide but when I came down I got a huge carpet burn next I went on the trampoline I went so high then a huge ball as big as a bowl dozer knocked me over and I freaked out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all my other friends also freaked out because i screamed so loud next I started shooting hoops after  about half an hour my hands started to hurt according to my calculations I had shot 20 goals!!!!!!!!. I had a feeling after a while that I wanted to jump from the top of the slide when I got to the top my had touched the ceiling that's how high it was I felt so scared but I did it when had landed kept on bouncing but eventually I fell at that second we had to go after we went out we went to the cafe and I got a carrot cake with whipped cream and a juice carton by the time we got home the day was almost over it was one of the best days of my  life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week I have written a recount about my trip to up town bounce hope you enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i like how you discribe every thing I could really picture every thing in my head.
    I think you should add more simillys.

    ReplyDelete