Thursday, July 23, 2020

The day I swapped my brother ! !

Stop-it you egghead can’t you see I'm in the middle of doing something, OUT NOW,”  I screamed furiously. I felt like I was about to explode.


“CAN YOU GUYS JUST STOP FIGHTING !!!! “yelled my mum at the top of her lungs
This is an ordinary day at my house basically getting yelled at 24/7. I have a big family. I'm a triplet. My name is Maddison and the others are  Bradley and Chad (were known as Brad, Chad and Mad). Me and Brad don’t get along well at all, Chad is just a total bookworm and I mean it he even reads in the bathroom!!! 


My friend Emily had come over and she had brought her 2 fluffy white bunnies. Then I pondered to myself what if I traded brad to Emily to give me the bunnies. Since Emily was an only child she really wanted a sibling I was just dreaming about all the things I could do without Brad. Life would be remarkable. I asked Emily and she gladly accepted the offer. Mum had bought brad these new comics and he was so engrossed in them that I knew he wouldn’t suspect a thing. I said bye to Emily and she dragged Brad across the floor and out of the house like he was a suitcase. A few hours later mum and  Dad came home to find me and chad quietly doing our own things and they knew there was something fishy about then they realised that brad was missing (though it took them quite a while to figure that out).”Chad what did you do to your brother my mum said still in a state of shock”  “I didn’t do anything to him mum” my brother said innocently.


To be continued …………….. 

No comments:

Post a Comment